- Learning about the planet -- Asteroid B612
- How does the plane land on the planet if it's so small
- tiny, little planet
- a tree could barely live on it
- about the size of our classroom
- can fit 4 elephants on it... maybe 7
- Little Prince likes sheep
- Thinks smartly; has big words in his vocabulary; but he thinks 'small', thinks 'smaller' in terms of space and room available
- He has words like an adult but he thinks like a child
- Baobabs are REALLY hard to get rid of if they grow too big; as soon as you find a bad seed you have to take them out!
Nathan: The Little Prince is going to get a real sheep. The narrator and the Litte Prince are also ging to move to the narrators planet. (But Ailig thinks the fact that the narrator said, "It's been six years since the Little Prince left me..." refutes this.)
Andy: I think the Little Prince is going to leave the planet a long, long time after the crash and he's going to go back and tell the kids on his planet about it.
Logan (the birthday girl today): I think they're going to find out where the Little Prince's homeland is, and they're going to find out that the Little Prince has magical powers
Ailig: I think the Little Prince is going to get an actual sheep and go back to his planet to kill the Baobab trees
Jon: I think they (the narrator and the Prince) are going to stay and find out what the planet is like.
Mikayla: I think he's going to get a real sheep.
Breagha: I think the Little Prince is going to get a real sheep and the narrator is going to find someone who likes his boa constrictor drawings.
Generally, we all think that the ending is going to be sad. The story just has that kind of feeling to it.
We created a wordle graphic about our thoughts thus far; about our predictions, our thoughts, our ideas about the book.